Rambles from the Quiet Warrior

Rambles from an ordinary man trying to find his purpose and place in this life. EVERYONE SHOULD ALSO GO TO www.jewelkilcherforum.com BECAUSE IT ROCKS!!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Here we go again

I just got done watching a great movie called Elizabethtown. Now my emotions are all mixed up. I'm convinced I need to just get in the car and go as far as I can go. I feel like I'm having a mid life crisis. What am I doing with my life? I know life cna change in a split second. Never had I imagined life would be like this. I never saw myself living in Sioux Falls doing what I'm doing. I want something more. I want something better. The only thing that tsops me is money. It's just crazy. Money money money. I don't want to go into work tomorrow. No one really wants to work do they? I'm going so that someday I can finally pay off my debts. I'm going to get these credit cards paid off. I feel if I get those paid off then I can finally be free. This feeling that I'm feeling right now is hard to describe. I don't even know what I'm saying. I talked to my mom today. I had to fight back tears when I told her about my day last week when I cried and missed Watertown and wanted to pack up and move home. She asked why? I told her it was just a bad day. She said we all have them and to hang in there because this is a good paying job and will get me ahead. I wish I could go back to school. But once again money. I wish I could travel the world. Money. I don't know what I want out of life. I guess I just want to be happy. I don't know if I feel that way now. I guess it flucuates. One minute I'm fine the next, tears are streaming down my face. I want to live in a home that's close enough to a town for basic necessities but has the feeling of being secluded from the world. THat's the only thing I've ever been certain about my entire life. I crave it more than anything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's awfully rough being young and struggling in the world here. I know where you are coming from. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've daydreamed about just having a cozy little place all to myself somewhere isolated without any needs. I worry about money a lot too, but I'm slowly coming around to the idea that so long as I have food to eat, a roof over my head and my car runs, I'll be fine for another day. Otherwise, I'd have gone crazy. Life can be a rat race, but you need to stand back and laugh at the absurdity of it sometimes. Trust me, a good laugh does the soul a world of good.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home