Rambles from the Quiet Warrior

Rambles from an ordinary man trying to find his purpose and place in this life. EVERYONE SHOULD ALSO GO TO www.jewelkilcherforum.com BECAUSE IT ROCKS!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Does anyone belive in love anymore?

Greetings,
The next group gathering will be set up for April 10, 2006, 10a to 2p. For those who have not been here before, here is what you can expect. I have the living room, two bedrooms, kitchen, dining room and bathroom for your use. There will also be two televisions with videos running if you enjoy them. I ask all the guys to remove their clothes when they arrive. I will provide condoms, lubricants, and sodas to replenish your thirst. There is no charge for this gathering of course, however I will have a tip jar if you would like to help defer the costs of these supplies. If you can attend, please return this email with the following information: Age: Height: Weight: Hair Color: Top/Bottom/Neither: Cock Size: I will send out an email to all of you who have responded with all this information as to who will be attending. Let¡¦s try to beat the record of 19 guys in attendance. Ha ha.

This makes me sad. Gives people a good look at homosexuals. I'm wondering if it's worth sticking up for anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home