Rambles from the Quiet Warrior

Rambles from an ordinary man trying to find his purpose and place in this life. EVERYONE SHOULD ALSO GO TO www.jewelkilcherforum.com BECAUSE IT ROCKS!!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I need some tylenol pm's

So here I am. It's 4am. I can't sleep. I am trying to not depend on tylenol pm's for sleep. Well needless to say now I can't. I was just sitting in bed thinking a mile a minute. It all struck me. I am a failure. I'm 21 yrs old. I'm overwieght. I was on a diet which I lost 30 pounds(richard simmons does work) but then for some reason I stopped. I don't have a college degree. I'm working a job I call into a lot. I've never dated anyone my whole life. I've never had my first real kiss. Yes I've had sexual encounters and yes I've kissed people but it was just wasn't a real kiss you know. Well the other night I was watching some toy countdown on Vh1. Damn that channel to hell I just love it. Well it wasn't until tonight that it made me feel like a real failure. There was a toy. A toy that I played with when I was a kid that makes me feel like such a failure today. Yes you guessed it. The Spirograph. I could never draw cool designs. All I got was some fricking spiral that kept going and going and going. Just one big spiral. I could never get the designs that were shown on the box. Will I ever succeed at anything? Well then I flipped through the channels. I was back home visiting my parents and they have cable so woooohooooo. I flipped to TLC it had a show on it called Little people big world or vice versa. Now I don't feel like such a failure. I'm not as selfish. I know that someday I'll succeed. I don't care how far I have to go. I will get a spirograph and I will accomplish all! I will win you, spirograph. Beware world, you are mine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home