Rambles from the Quiet Warrior

Rambles from an ordinary man trying to find his purpose and place in this life. EVERYONE SHOULD ALSO GO TO www.jewelkilcherforum.com BECAUSE IT ROCKS!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

hello

Hello everyone. Let me tell you what's been going on in my life. Well I quit my job almost two weeks ago. I'm sort of scared but very relieved and very happy. I will find something else I'm sure. Well I went home Friday with my friend Larissa. I decided to spend the night with them as mom didn't know I quit and I didn't want to tellt he news yet. Well I went home Saturday and got a wtf you doing home? I then told my mom what happened. She was upset at first but knew what I was goign through so she's happy I did the right thing sort of. Well I then went to a band at the local pub. They played some really good songs and it was mellow and my friend and I wanted a joint so bad haha. We didn't though. I have to download some of the songs they played because they were oldies but goodies. Then I spent Sunday with my family and had a great time. I haven't been this happy in quite a while. There is a god. I'm supposed to be getting a call for a date which I hope I do. He seems pretty nice and I'm getting kinda lonely and would liek to get into a relationship. I've been single all my life. But anyways that's all for now goodnight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! How did jobs go?

How did your prostitution service go? Ha ha ha ;)

I dont know whats changed but good luck! :)

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what's up?? DreamsLastSoLong from the JKF here!! I like that your little site here. I think having a journal of sorts is a good thing for the soul....and it can help others that may be going through the same things in life. See ya on the forum!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home